Wednesday, January 7, 2009

what a guy (like me) wants? :P

Ahem, So here is my first post...
Let me tell you guys that my humor is little dark, and dry; please take it in good spirit :P

I along with my good ol' chaddi buddy friend Amit who is in fact quite a girl repellent went onto a ride. What we call a "round" in the city. We were then talking about the kind of girl who can go out with us... Poor souls we are, we have always had limited options :(
So we decide to live in our dream world and think of certain requirements (better call characteristics) a girl can have to be our girlfriend. We came up with a four point conditional formula which is:

1. A girl should be beautiful: This is the most obvious condition and you dont need to be "mister know it all" to guess that.

2. Should be a little bold and should approach us first :P(in hindi, shud be chichori:O): ahem IS there anything to explain in that? and please dont bash me for this condition told ya my humor is a little bit "hat ke".

3. Should be filthyyyyyy rich :P: yaay! so that when we go out, she can pay the bills =))

4. Should have a bad taste in men: 'coz we're not the brad pitts' or george clooneys'

So any girl who can satisfy this criteria can be my girlfriend. Till then I am single again, but with experience :))

24 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging:)
    gud start

    *single again,but with experience* :P rofl...
    nice one yar..but it hard to find all requirement (characteristic i mean)in one gal
    keeping writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks amrita :P
    I am still nervous :-s

    ReplyDelete
  3. nervous??? :)) :)) :))
    heights of fantasies :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rashi, Im nervous coz I am not a good writer.... :( and never thought blogging will work out well for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who said its working??? lmao!!! If this is what u call good work den lemme knw k? i'll write a much much longer version of the kinda guy i want lol.. I bet thats a long list :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont start here... PM me for that.. and who asked you for the kind of guy you want
    Besides, you stil havent given me your blog link :x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.. y u dnt like being teased here, eh??? izzat ka sawal :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. bah wen i rrote nobody saw!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey that was good at the first attempt.
    But why is blog called "page eight and a half" , any specific reason ?

    And also the girl should not be experienced. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. who cares about experience :P
    yea there is a reason behind the name
    1. 8 is my birth number 26 = 2+6 = 8

    2. you always find editorials on newspapers on page 8.. so this blog attempts at providing little more than editorials :P

    thats why it is "page eight and a half..."

    ReplyDelete
  11. u need jst 4 things in a gal???
    ooh!! i am surprised.
    well nywys nice start......

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi...first of all thnx fr ur comment on ma blog..n secondly the logic behind ur blog name is really g8!...bt i am still nt very clear abt dat 'HALF'..

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the compliment on the name of the blog. let me explain the login behind the "half". its like I will write the things which according to me are either hidden from page 8's or not shown there..something which is missing.... you can say "A little more than what page 8 would offer"

    You can drawn an analogy from the harry potter book.. the platform from where he gets train to his college is something like that. let me tell here I am neither a fan of him :p or the name is inspired by it :)) :D..

    ReplyDelete
  14. feels like i met someone like me here :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. wel i guess if these r ur thoughts.. one wil find difficult to mingle. .lol :D..
    but gud work al in al..

    ReplyDelete
  16. @syed

    chalo achha hai sr jr ki partnership achi rahegi :P

    @mon

    mingle... interesting...hmmm...... :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey again g8 logical thinkin..i must say

    ReplyDelete
  18. dude d criteria of selection is jus d same for me...no wonder hum dono akele hain :P

    and i dont think deres a scope of change in our status in near future too..roflmao

    ReplyDelete
  19. aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww... how rude :( :P

    ReplyDelete