Saturday, January 17, 2009

A stranger in the world

As i stroll on the sidewalk
I see faces so blank, so obscure.
I ask this question
Am I stranger in the world?

Will you talk to me?
Will you understand me?
will you hold me?
Will you embrace me?
or Am I still a stranger in the world?

You came, you listened
you kissed, you hugged
you broke, you left.
For you,
I bacame a stranger in the world.

And now you want to come near
My heart is filled with nothing but fear
My mind is numb and flooded with secrets
But I am happy, I have no regrets
Because I am still a stranger in the world.

4 comments:

  1. hey u can be gud poet..
    n i mean tat..

    n just for this u hv to look more for such things n ur papers in ur drawer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty ty .. but u only loved the poem :( :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. True...life is very mysterious..everyone is stranger in this world..

    ReplyDelete