Saturday, January 10, 2009

A day in the life (of an engineer :P )

Exam is the essence of life I believe, or you can say I have been made to believe (I am still unsure though :P) and we taste this essence twice a year...

This post is an account of event that happened with me a day before my exam.. :P

Before telling you about it I must take an oath stating that all I am writing here is true to the best of my knowledge... and I do take responsibility of every consequence... i.e you might try this in your next exam and top the merit list. In that case I must be given special award for inspiration.

I woke up at 2 PM had my brunch (breakfast and lunch) and took up the herculean task of studying shivani. Before proceeding further I must tell you guys, it is bible of ever engineering students here in Bhopal, though some man not agree because there are infidels everywhere :P!! (take that topper!!).
Did Unit one with utmost concentration as if I am watching a suspense thriller of James Bond where he is surrounded by a batallion of Russians and wondering how dumb they can be. By the way to be james bond to me is mithun chatrborty of holly..... hey wait! I am writing about my exam. That is some concentration..!!!


My computer is always on.. and I saw one of my school friends online... he was in Hyderabad for some "International" conference.. ammaa khaan miyan hum log choti mote level dekhte hi nahi henge seedhe International!
after talking to him I realised bhai abhi 4 untis bhi hain... then I called up one of my friends' who always teaches me anything.. she caught me unit 2 and unit 3 on fone..
had dinner, took a walk, listened to some songs, etc etc...so by 10 PM I had done 1-2-3 so thot of revising them and clear my doubts. Dude, I too have doubts!! :P.then now another friend came online.. that too school friend.. saale ***** never let me study!! talked to him for a while, in fact quite a while.
then, called another friend she also teachers me everything :P... cleared my doubts revised 1-2-3 and did numericals which I always know I am never going to do them correctly in exam but try zaroor karna hai!!...all this was done by 1 AM.
Then at 1 Am started units 4 and which which were done by 3.. revised them by 4 listened to my fav song... and ...... Slept! :P
Phew..! That was a tiresome day..!! Im sure you guys can associate yourselves with this post..
Apologies for spelling mistakes...
Love ya all
take care
and do comment !!!

3 comments:

  1. this is about d CD ppr or AI??
    i dnt knw coz u do this b4 evry xam dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehh..
    "shivani....though some man not agree!! (take that topper!!)""

    shekhu beware question ppr r not cming frm shivani this tym..
    but still ur schedule rock :P

    well written !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliment parul but it was about AI exam.. yday's exam was even worse. I am taking more and more risk each exam passes..I hope it all goes well in last year ;) :P

    @amrita... yea its not comin from shivani.. but im better off studying with ti only.. coz last day studying with book wont let me anywhere..atleast with shivani I have a chance of getting passing marks :P

    ReplyDelete